Thursday, March 19, 2009

You say it's your Birthday

Been out sick for awhile ...well was out and about with Jacob because the weather was nice dragging him over hells half acre and then we got sick. Poor little guy .

My birthday was on Tuesday also st patricks day . But i was sick so no bar again this year ..god what am i in AA or something ! But my mom watched jake for me and mike who had the day off OMG one day off in 3 months ! We were going to go to a fancy restaurant but i said lets get tattoos instead. But it was 7pm and the guy really wanted to go out so I didn't get mine but mike got his ..



It's the universal power symbol located on your computer . It is blue and clear . all the red is blood where the clear is . It is black light sensitive so it glows . pretty dorky but that's why i love him . Can't wait to get mine ! The guy felt bad and gave me 20 bucks off when i go back in . Considering i have gotten a tattoo from that place when i was 20 , 25 and now 30 it was the least he could do. We ended up going to a middle eastern restaurant and i got to eat some raw kibbie yummmm.


Oh did i mention that i am taking all of these pictures on my new camera mike got me >?< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">ok well now i did. I also got The simpsons game for the ps3 it is a Simpsons fans dream game !! I also like on the ps3 how you can download demo games and play so you can see if you like them beforehand . I think Mike sold our wii just so he could buy the ps3 6 months later and not look suspicious. oh well i kinda like it better but don't tell him that .

2 comments:

  1. You say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too! I was wondering if I said that to you if you'd know what I meant, ha ha. Now, don't be playing the Simpsons too much...you need to catch up on your blogging. ;}

    Did you have another nightmare last night? Mine are over, thank god...hopefully for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Cool tat on him, unique!

    ReplyDelete

.