Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do you have unpaid bills in collections....


Well my friend works in a collection office and told me the best 2 words you could ever possibly say to those fuckers that call you all day and night .... are you ready ?
CEASE COMMUNICATION !
Bitch on the phone apologized to me and said she would remove my number and said I would not be getting anymore phone calls !
sooo yeah I can't wait till I get another company calling me wanting money from me that I don't have *smiles*

4 comments:

  1. Really? Those are the magic words-"Cease Communication"?!! Hm, I should try that with some of my old hospital bills.

    BTW: how about a trade? you make me something/give me something old if you want...could be forkism, water color, or a painting for my B-Day & i'll give you the VAG painting for your B-Day...ha ha. ^_^
    Deal or no deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll spread the word ... Who doesn't have something in collections?! Ok maybe bill gates, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW: My Goth blog is still coming up Gothic Lolita Love on your profile page...can you still access it by clicking on that? Either way, change it or ELSE, ha ha! j/k

    oh, sent you something small today. now don't be expecting anything BIG ;}...just wanted to show some LOVE.

    and u never got back to me on the possible "trade"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?! I did not know that. Wish I knew that a few months ago. oh well.

    ReplyDelete

.