Monday, February 9, 2009

The need to feed...


Had a awesome Scary dream last night! It was starring Sean Astin playing a Sam Gamgee type character his side kick was Corey Haim ..yeah i have no idea .

Well It was a typical Zombie starter ...they were walking around oblivious while everyone in town grabbed water . By the time they realized they needed water it was to late so they made a run for it . They tried getting in this building that had water in it ...it was locked ...they were going to rip the gate off with a truck they had but it was too late .... some crazed man who was turning into a zombie..blood dripping ,foam frothing ... grabbed poor Sam and wanted him to open the door and get him the water....He had him in a head lock and ....

It was pretty cool because in my dream it was shot like a bootleg video and i was watching it. Oh you wonder what happend ... I will never know sense my own little zombie baby woke me up at 3:59am . I would have loved to see how that played out.

2 comments:

  1. You are funny! Yes, Jacob looks like a zombie in that pic, ha ha. BTW: That is a scary pic you posted at the top, wth is that? Did you like Corey Haim when you were younger? I always thought he was the cuter one, but nowadays he's such a freak (have u seen the 2 Coreys, yikes!?). I never had a zombie dream and never want to...;}

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW: I like your new color/haircut. Did you do it yourself? Looks really nice. Red just in time for valentine's day, right!?? =]

    ReplyDelete

.